Our designated project for the Children’s Hospital at Providence, is to furnish a teen lounge for the adolescent and teen patients of Children’s Hospital.
We hope to raise a minimum of $50,000 for equipment, furnishings, and supplies for this room.
Due to the overwhelming success of our very first SuperShoot, we were able to open a Restricted Trust in the amount of $10,000 towards our goal.
With every event we hold, we will add to the Trust.
The following are items that we are looking at either purchasing or having donated for the Teen Lounge.
Please contact us first if donating an item(s) to make sure we still need it.
All donations of items and/or money for this project is greatly appreciated!!!
- Complete Home Theater System
- 3-4 Theater Seats
- Laptops, printer, etc.
- 2 - 3 Roll-around Desk Chairs
- Disposable/inexpensive Headphones (a couple of cases)
- Magazine Racks
- Teen Related Magazines and/or Yearly Subscriptions to Magazines
- DVD/Blu Ray Movies
- Board Games
- Quality Contemporary Artwork for Walls
- Game Console, Games & Accessories (Wii, X-box, etc)
- Pool table, air hockey table and/or foosball table
- Anything else that you think our teens would enjoy in their lounge